Business ID: FI01058124
Information we collect
We collect and process information only for the purposes described in this policy or our website. We may collect the personal data you submit to us through our website during your visit or when you contact us regarding the use of our services such as
- name and contact information
- company’s and contact person’s name and contact information
- order and billing information
- customer service information (e.g. customer feedback)
- information related to the customer relationship, and products and services purchased
- information regarding marketing permits or other permits related to the use of personal data
- other information voluntarily provided
as well as data obtained from the use of our online services through cookies such as
- browser, device type and operating system
- information about your visits to and use of our website
- location data based on your IP address
- data collected by social plugins or other third parties
Purposes of use
Personal information you submitted to us or information that was generated while using our website may be used for the following
- administration and improvement of our website
- processing and shipping orders
- payment transaction functions
- improving our customer service and customer communications
- customer relationship management
- developing and marketing of our products and services
- keeping our website secure and preventing fraud
- statistical purposes
- for other reasons where you have expressly consented to those purposes
- where necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations
Data storage and protection
The collected data will be retained only as long as necessary for the fulfilment of the particular purposes set forth in this policy or to the extent required to do so by law.
We take appropriate measures for information security to protect your personal data from being accidentally lost, misused or disclosed. Your personal data is treated with utmost care and confidentiality by authorised personnel only.
Disclosing personal data
We use third-party service providers to perform certain online services for us (e.g. payment service and shipping service) and may disclose your personal data to them as reasonably necessary for the purposes mentioned in this policy. We require all third parties to process and protect personal data in accordance with the data protection legislation. We do not supply your personal data to any third party for their marketing or purposes other than previously mentioned unless we have your express consent to do so.
The same rules apply to the transfer of personal data to an EU or EEA Member State as to transfers within Finland.Transferring personal data out of the EU or EEA requires an appropriate basis for the transfer and compliance with the specific requirements imposed by data protection legislation. Any transmission of your personal data within or out ofthe EU or EEA shall be in accordance with the conditions set out in the GDPR. We shall apply appropriate information security measures to protect the data as required by data protection legislation.
We may disclose your personal information at the request of the authorities e.g. in connection with legal proceedings to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
You have the right to request access to the personal data which we hold about you and rectification of any errors therein. You may also request that your personal data be erased to the extent where there are no overriding legal obligations for us to keep the data. You may also instruct us at any time not to use your personal data for marketing purposes.
For more information about the processing of your personal data, or in case you have requests related to the rights described above, please contact our customer service.
Telephone: +358 9 767658